Re: Auto Tool Definitions

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: Auto Tool Definitions
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@cris.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 1996 23:03:38 -0700
Cc: hugh.mcaleer@hideout.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Michael D. Porter wrote:

> This has appeared elsewhere a few times, but everyone probably needs a
>refresher
> course on tools. <g>

     ~ snipped off very humorous desriptions follow ~

Michael,

  These descriptions and a few more, just as funny, were written down
by Peter Egan (a man who lives and succinctly,wittily and commonly
writes of our lifestyles) in his "Side Glances" column for the April
1996 Road And Track. I still find them humorous reading again though.
If you like his style, you should check out his book of favorite stories
which is available through R&T (which I'm too cheap to do) or check his
work out in every month's issue of R&T (more my speed).

                           JOE IV
                           TR 250