You guy are letting me down...

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: You guy are letting me down...
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 1996 07:31:22 -0400
I was cruising in the '79 TR7 DHC (The Infidel) yesterday listening to
"Switched On Bach" in the 8-track player, totally dismayed that nobody on
the mailing lists had a copy of "ABBA's Greatest Hits" on 8-track that they
could part with.

I realized then that I had my goal set too high.

So, how's about Heart's "Little Queen", or Meatloaf's "Bat Out Of Hell"?
Anybody got those on 8-track that would like to donate them to some
retro-whacko that just bought a TR7 FHC for an everyday driver.

Dudes, I need my tunes!

The medicine has helped, ciao,

Bruce Clough
cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil