Two TR-4As for sale

To: billsohl@saturn.planet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Two TR-4As for sale
From: R John Lye <rjl6n@uva.pcmail.virginia.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 96 17:19:32 EDT
Hi,
      I was up at Summit Point for the races last weekend,
and a fellow stopped by our paddock area to see if we were
interested in buying a couple of TR-4As.  They belong to his
mother, and apparently she would like to see them go away.
The first, a 1967 car, was in the family for years, and was
taken off the road at 57,000 miles for repairs.  The other,
a 1968 car (according to him), was bought as a parts car for
the first one.  From the sketchy description that I got, I'd
guess that they would both be parts cars by now.  Anyway, the
son would like to see them find a good home, and not get crushed.
They are located somewhere in southern New Jersey.  If you have
any interest in these cars, or know anyone who would be interested,
please call:

Pat Sharpless
609-983-5794

cheers,