Re: opinions on Weber carbs - TR6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: opinions on Weber carbs - TR6 for sale
From: rgb@exact.com
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 15:48:23 1996
I didn't pay much attention to this thread till last week
when I realized the TR6 I just brought home has

Dual downdraft Webers - these come with cast aluminum adaptors
to the original intake manifold, the brochure shows the kit designed
for the TR6.  Pierce Manifolds, CA was the source.

What are these worth?

I have the original carbs, so I'd be glad to sell the Webers to
anyone interested.  They appear new, it seems the PO purchased a
bunch of parts, Webers, headers, 3" exhaust (really) and put it all
the car in 1989, which is the same year as inspection, tags, etc, expired.
I suspect the car was never driven after this stuff was installed, its
way too clean!

Roger

--
Roger G. Bolick, rgb@exact.com, (512) 794-9567, FAX 345-2879