Re: Palo Alto British Car Meet Report

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Palo Alto British Car Meet Report
From: captainzoso@juno.com (Captain Page)
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 00:12:10 EDT
Here's  a quick report on what I saw today:

The following car catagories were present: Rolls Royce, MG, Lotus,
Triumph, Austin Mini, Morgan, Jaguar, Sunbeam, Land Rover, Austin Healey.

MG's had the highest number of cars present.

Only three swap tables, with hardly any spare parts (very dissapointed
since I was looking for things)!...very dissapointed.

Triumph catagory of cars: Two Heralds (good condition) A number of TR3's
(various condition, no concoures), a few TR4's (two red ones in fine
condition, one in concours condition with surrey top).  Two Royal Blue
TR250's and a number of TR6's in various conditions (one red one in
concoures condition).  A few good TR6's were for sale.

Captain Page