Re: auto transport

To: classic@m2.interserv.com
Subject: Re: auto transport
From: JoeSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 1996 20:48:28 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Vito,

Sorry, can't personally help.  But if you don't find someone to help you out
- I would recommend calling Passport Auto Transporters.   They moved a car
from Atlanta to Baton Rouge for me ($650).  They did a very good job,
responsible, punctual, and curteous.  Their equipment was first class.

These people have moved everything from Dusenbergs (sp?) to my ratty TR250
project.

All disclaimers apply, I don't work for them etc etc - just a satisfied
customer.

I don't have their number but they advertise in Hemmings.

JoeSimcoe