Covered Bridge Tour by CITOA, Sun 15th

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Covered Bridge Tour by CITOA, Sun 15th
From: Mark Bryon Joslyn <mbjoslyn@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 14:23:18 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: brit-cars@autox.team.net
        All are invited to join us for an all British cruise from the
Champaign Super K-Mart(Illinois), at 10:00 AM Sunday the 15th of September
on an adventure into the Land of Hoser's (; sorry,really I am :) for a
covered bridge tour of Parke County,Indiana. We'll make our Pickup point
of "The Beefhouse " restraunt near Covington,In at 11:00 AM, then head south
to bridge country. You can bring a picnic lunch and we'll find a nice
little brook to dine by. We'll probably stop at a few antique shops along
the way. If you need more info, or are planning on meeting us,please call
me so I'll know to wait(for those from the east or south)@ 217-359-6792,
                                                        TRiumphantly, Mark