BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from ["John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: BOUNCE triumphs: Non-member submission from ["John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 12:18:50 -0600

     Date: 16 Sep 1996 13:47:44 -0700
     From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
     Subject: TRA

A member of my British car club has a TRA in his back yard (not sure what
year, 30s or 40s maybe??).  Big fenders, rearward opening trunk that turns
into a forward facing rumble seat, wood frame!  Interesting car... I didn't
know they made it!  Anyway, it is restorable and he says he has all the parts,
but it needs a ground-up restoration.  I understand they are quite rare.  Can
anyone tell me more about it?  He is interested in selling and is wondering
what it is worth.  Someone could make a deal and get this car before he
advertises in Hemmings and in England.  Any info is appreciated by him.  Reply
to me directly please.

John_Hed@WSSAGW.chinalake.navy.mil