GT6 Mk.3 seatbelts.....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 Mk.3 seatbelts.....
From: Michael Noerregaard <ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:07:20 -0500
I am not sure how - but a friend of mine that rode in the passenger seat
managed to wreck my seatbelt - more specifically the adjusting mechanism
came apart, and the plastic cover that holds everything together has
dissappeared (how it ever got out of the car - I have no clue). So, if
anybody had that plastic thingy - or an old seatbelt out of a Mk.3 - please
drop me note.

Thank you,

Michael
Austin, TX

P.S. I don't suppose that these things are available through e.g. VB?

GT6 Mk. 2 1969 (Red w/1972 GT6 engine - and black targa-top)
GT6 Mk. 3 1971 (White - w/TR250 engine)
....not responsible for any of these changes...
....the DPO did it....hmmmm.....