GAS and Water Part 2

To: "TR's" <triumphs@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: GAS and Water Part 2
From: Doug Mathews <MATHEWS@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 96 08:09:50 EDT
I thanks everyone for their suggestions and here is a update...

Last night I took a flashlight and looked into the tank and if you are
Italian, you would have loved what I found...

There is a mass of what appears to be spaghetti all wrapped loosely
around the float arm for the sending fuel gage sending unit. I fished
some of it out with a coat hanger and it appears to be long rubber
strands, about the width of a rubber band.

So, its going to be drain the tank, remove it, and get dinner out of the
tank.

Any ideas of what it would/could be? It was an overnighter bringing the
car home...suppose someone had some fun?

 =                 Douglas D. Mathews                          =
 = Voice: 706-542-6820        Internet: MATHEWS@UGA.CC.UGA.EDU =
 =   FAX: 706-542-0349                                         =