Spit 1500 For Sale - UK

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit 1500 For Sale - UK
From: Andy Ashworth +44 1932 824630 <andy.ashworth@gecm.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 1996 11:42:05 +0000 (GMT)
Autoforwarded: false
Disclose-recipients: prohibited
Hop-count: 2
Ua-content-id: 11A9BAEA0400
X400-mts-identifier: [;3205421123091996/A08987/ADVAX1]
Dear All,

The sad day has finally arrived, my wife has finally convinced me that my plans
to re-commence the resurrection of my Spit 1500 are unrealistic due to lack of
time caused by recent change in parental state (i.e. I'm now partly responsible
for a human-being who screams, eats money, and exerts a strong will, rather
than a car that screams, eats money and exerts its will!). Being a Dad coupled
with a studying for a part-time MSc with the OU makes time rather scarce for
the enjoyable (?) task of car maintenance/re-building/sworking.

For Sale: 1977 Spitfire 1500 - Tahiti Blue;
Engine rebuilt 20k miles (new block, crank, pistons - Triumph Tune cam, K+N
filters, TT sports manifold)
Gear box + diff rebuilt < 20k miles
Spax adjustables all round
Body needs attention (re-building!)