Thanks for Reassurance on Sanity ! (TR6)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for Reassurance on Sanity ! (TR6)
From: Nettater@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 08:35:04 -0400
Cc: British-cars@autox.team.net
Thanks to everyone (and there were quite a few) who answered my plea for
help/reassurance/sympathy/company that I wasn't the only one crazy to aspire
to a classic LBC as a daily driver.  I got the perspective back that I had
lost, which is that these cars are hobbies, and a mellow attitude helps a lot
in ownership.

Thanks to the insight, I was able to remove my positive battery cable, to
find a gaping hole in the side from where it had been repeatedly slammed
against my hood latch.  This might explain some errant electrical problems,
as well as the difficulty closing and keeping the hood closed.

It's great to have a support group !!

Carol Zingone (much improved outlook now)
74 TR6 (still resting)