TR-6 wheel paint

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-6 wheel paint
From: "Vito Pacione" <classic@m2.interserv.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:03:43 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <classic@m2.interserv.com>
From: "Vito Pacione" <classic@m2.interserv.com>
To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 11:00:11 +0000

I am having the TR-6 wheel paint reproduced in powder coat. I have had
wheels done in powder coat before. It is a much improved finish.
Pretty much impervious dirt, and small scratches.

The problem is the high up front cost. It will cost $17.54 a pound to
do in the minimum batch. I am soliciting people that might want some
for themselves to help defray my initial cost. I am selling it for
$20.00 a pound with a two pound minimum. (two pounds is enough for
about 10 wheels.)

Powder coat matching is very expensive and I hope that there are some
people interested in doing this that will realize how much a bargain
it is to get color matched powder coating for $40 when there is no
stock color available.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. I should have it in about
ten days.