Re: Rovers and bushes

To: jmerone@vtetv.org
Subject: Re: Rovers and bushes
From: JIMDAV6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 23:48:50 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe,
I seem to remember having that wierd "squiggly" sensation from the rear of my
'74 TR6 when I changed gears under hard accelleration when it only had 25k on
it and was a couple years old. I thought it was just the "quaint" handling
characteristics of TR6's. My point is that your trailing arm bushings have
probably been worn out for 20 years, it just happened gradually and like me,
you did'nt notice.
I've been using urethane bushings from British Parts Northwest for a couple
of years now and no "squiggles" so far.
 Good Luck,
Jim Davis
CF38690UO