TR4 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 for sale
From: Jack Emery <jemery@mint.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 20:23:19 -0400
A difficult decision has been made and our Triumph will be replaced by a
tourer more suited to our suffering backs.  It will be missed but I'm not
parking it in the barn to waste away.  So...FOR SALE
     1962 TR4 Surrey top with aluminum hard panel and excellent soft panel
     Signal Red with good black interior and wood Moto Lita wheel
     Chrome Dayton wires with stainless spokes and 165 Michelins
     Overdrive with 3.70 axle
     Engine has 35k or so since rebuild with 87mm AE pistons, balanced,
polished rods,
     "D" cam, hardened intake and exhaust seats and bronze guides, good
valves mild      porting and polishing.
     Header and H6's with Illuminition ignition, yes it is fast.

      Body is rust free with original rust free floors, sills, trunk, etc.
It has been       painted a few times but body never off of the frame.  We
have been halfway across       the country in it and it always brought us home.

      It is not a concours car but is very presentable and won the TR4
participants       choice at VTR Albany 96 and a bunch of other trophies
over the years.  I may       regret this someday.

      We will consider part trades of a decent Spitfire or a TR8 to keep us
in a TR for       club events.  Please correspond direct with me concerning
this.  Thank you.