Re:

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, "Charles W. Gall" <cwgall@aloha.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Peter Mchugh" <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 11:46:00 EST
     Taking the body off is fairly straight forward...12 bolts...hardest
     part may be releasing the wiring harness from the frame in the engine
     compartment...assuming you don't want to cut the harness anywhere.

     Remember (I didn't) to take the inner (tunnel side) seat belt bolts
     out and disconnect the hand brake cable from the frame...also the fuel
     and brake lines have to be disconnected.

     The removed tub can be carried by two people (assuming the seats,
     spare tyre, empty beer cans, etc have been removed first) and is stiff
     enough (assuming the floor pans and rockers are sound) without the
     frame to be stored on jack stands.

     Have fun...

     PMCQ

     73 TR-6