Re: Tonneau for TR6? - Again

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tonneau for TR6? - Again
From: ingate@shiseis.com (Shane F. Ingate)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 10:21:42 PDT
        >Michael,,
        >
        >If the Tonneau is for the '74 TR6 I would suggest getting one without
the
        >Headrest Pockets (unless you don't have the correct seats, but instead
the
        >earlier ones) as the pockets really aren't necessary for the small
headrests,
        >take away from the crisp lines of the tonneau and are great places to
catch
        >water, dew etc.
        >
        >JoeSimcoe

Agreed.  I have a tonneau w/headrest pockets that I use all the time
on my '74, and not only do the headrests not fill the pockets, but
the pockets look ugly to boot!

PS.  Having just ordered a Unisyn carb balancing tool from TRF, the
recent traffic on Unisyn QC and bugs was just perfect timing.  Thanks!

        Shane Ingate