Hard Shifting in Cold Weather

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hard Shifting in Cold Weather
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 18:47:21 -0700 (PDT)
Mr. Simcoe,
        Okay, this is the first contribution to the group I've really made,
so here goes: Since it sounds like the problem is that the trans isn't warm
enough, isn't there some kind of oil _heater_ (or something heater) you
could bolt on there for the trans. SOmeone correct me if I'm wrong. It
seems like I've read something on that before. I'll look around and e-mail
if I find anything. Anyway, someone tell me if I've said something
extremely stupid; otherwise, thanx!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."