RE: Teak wood Dash..Take two for Spelling!!!!!!

To: Young_Larry/question_domestic@question.avid.com
Subject: RE: Teak wood Dash..Take two for Spelling!!!!!!
From: Larry_Young@avid.com
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 96 22:34:24 -0400
Cc: ak627@dayton.wright.edu, Triumphs@Autox.Team.net, owner-triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Encoding: 25 text
Sorry about the repeat message, but seeing as I can't spell, I thought
a version of the E-Mail that you can read would help!!

> I seem to remember that all the planking on the main deck was teak,and
> the weather didn't seem to hurt it much.

Tom, et al:

Many a Sailboat, Battleship, Destroyer and Big Fancy Yacht has teak
decks, if fact some parts of the hulls may contain teak... Why you ask?
Beacause teak resists warping and adverse weather, and the weather is at
it's worst at sea!

I've had a teak dash on my TR for yaears and it has yet to show any
signs of age! Of course the drawback to teak is that if you have to cut
it you are going to wear out an awful lot of saw blades as it's
extremely hard!

My $.02..

Larry Young
'67 TR4A-IRS