Re: Dolomites and other geological cars<09E87130017A1600@c2gate.tcom.co.

To: Daren Allder <dallder@bicronne.tcom.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Dolomites and other geological cars<09E87130017A1600@c2gate.tcom.co.uk>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 11:24:46 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>Lawrence, you've got me thinking now..

>The Ford (or Mercury) "Capri" is named after an Italian island.
>Then there are Renault or Sunbeam "Alpine"s  -  adjective from the Alp
>mountain range (France/Italy/Switzerland/Austria).
>On a smaller scale, there's always the "Hillman" range (-:
>Ford UK used to make "Thames" vans.  (  I'll resist the temptation to
>mention the Austin Severn... (-:  )

>There must be more, surely?

>Daren Allder ><>
>Reading, England
>Dolomite powered Herald

How about the Toledo, that's a place in Spain I think, aswell as the
Cortina(somewhere in Italy I think, have we any Italian's on the list), There's
the Aston Martin Ulster, The Healey Silverstone(small village and racing
circuit just up the road from here), and last but not least, the Ford Escort
and Fiesta....ooops, there magazines NOT places :-)

Rich
Northampton
England