RE: Unnecessary Caustic Reply

To: "'J. Randall Starkie'" <jrstar@TSO.Cin.IX.net>
Subject: RE: Unnecessary Caustic Reply
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 21:11:54 -0800
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
My my Randall,
        A bit touchy are we?  Lighten up dude!  If a little light hearted
ribbing is going to set you or anyone else to become offended, then maybe one
should look no further than the mirror to find the poor reflection.  As for the
alias "duckie", here's hoping you were not as easily pushed out of shape, and
if you should need further assistance re: lists, please write to me directly
and I will be happy to help as best I can.