New Triumpjs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Triumpjs
From: bill <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 1996 11:38:40 -0800
Jeff Stovall,

The thread got started when someone posted of reading in the Electronic
Times (London Times? online?) about BMW bringng back the Triumph name.
I read it and printed it out.  I then posted that Mary and I had attended
a car show at the BMW plant in Greenville, S.C. in October.  At the
awards banquet that evening a Mr. Bankie (sp?) of BMW anounced that the
Triumph and Austin-Healey names would be back by the turn of the century.

Someone posted they hope it wouldn't come back,  I then posted over the
holidays that I hoped it would.

Just another bit of info.  This spring in CAR magazine ther was an
article about BMW bringing back the Triumph name.  I wrote an article for
our club's newsletter about it.

Bill Wood
Greensboro, N.C.