trim panels for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: trim panels for sale
From: Steve Sutton <ssutton@ridgecrest.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:30:30 -0800
Conversation-id: <BMSMTP8497164381ssutton@mail.ridgecrest.ca.us>
Posted-date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 08:34:32 -0800 (PST)
While sorting thru my 'leftover' parts from my TR-6 rebuild, I came across a
brand-new, never opened, complete interior trim panel set that I bought from
TRF in May but never used.  The trim panel set includes the door panels, rear
panel, side panels (above the wheel wells), and the necessary vinyl & foam to
cover the wheel arches, B post, etc..  Full description in the TRF TR-6 spare
parts catalogue, volume 2, page 427.

The TRF part # is RFK531.  They are 'New Tan' in colour and fit 74 - 76 TR-6's.
I have the receipt and they cost me $249.95.  Any one interested in these,
offers?

Thanks,

Steve Sutton
74 1/2 TR-6