RE: Unnecessary Caustic Reply-NO LBC CONTENT

To: "'J. Randall Starkie'" <jrstar@TSO.Cin.IX.net>
Subject: RE: Unnecessary Caustic Reply-NO LBC CONTENT
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 17:31:40 -0800
Cc: "'British List'" <british-cars@autox.team.net>, "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall, Listers, and any other interested party,
        (although at this point that will be a pretty limited few)

I should point out that I am the object of Mr. Starkie's ranting.  I stand
before you in my dress asbestos uniform.  Unfortunately, humor is as open to
interpretation as the fine art of car collecting and enthusiasm.  One person's
joke is another's harassment, much as my pride and joy Spitfar could and
probably is looked down upon by those at the Pebble Beach Concours.  Frankly, I
haven't the time or desire to explain my humor to those with none of their own.
 I will reserve such blatant "sarcasm" for those I know can appreciate it.  I
would, at this point, most humbly seek the forgiveness of Mr. Starkie for
continuing what should have never been, Mr. Duckie for remarking as to the
service provider he uses, and the lists for taking up such valuable bandwidth.
(soapbox mode off)

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar