RE: Resleeve source

To: JordanMWJr@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Resleeve source
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 15:09:04 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961205150904o ]
From: JordanMWJr@aol.com@INTERNET on Thu, Dec 5, 1996 1:28 PM
>New question for the group, who does a good job at re-sleeving the M/Cs;
>with an extra I would like to have reconditioned to have as a spare.

I have used Apple Hydraulics, Inc. in the past and have been very pleased
with the service. I had an extra one resleeved but no parts installed just
to keep around as a spare. I am not sure how long the rubber parts would
keep on the shelf. I will get a rebuild kit when the need comes up.
Apple Hydraulics
1610 Middle Road
Calverton, NY 11933
Their number is 1-800-882-7753.   Fax 516 369-9516

The also do shocks, carburetors, brake calipers and other stuff.  Good luck
and as the Japanese guy says "Enjoy the Ride".
Richard
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L
http://www.exact.com/~gtgmk3/