Re: Trading 60 AH 3000 MKI for TR250

To: HealeyOn@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trading 60 AH 3000 MKI for TR250
From: TR6Massey@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 17:08:46 -0500
A well restored Austin Healey is worth in the nieghborhood of $20 000.
 However a good restoration will cost you about $15 000.

I think that this would be a good trade but then I think that A H's are
overvalued.  Don't gert me wrong, many of my friends have Healeys and they
are fun cars.  I have assisted in several restorations of Austin Healey's but
is a Healey $15 000 better than a TR250 or TR6?  I, for one, don't think so
IMHO.

If you aren't interested in engaging in a restoration project but would
rather buy a ready to run (or something that needs a few odds and ends) do
the swap.

Dave, St. Louis, MO USA
TR6Massey@aol.com