"THE" Commercial

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: "THE" Commercial
From: Nickbk@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 18:19:03 -0500
Fellow Media Mavens-

I can finally hold my head up. No longer do I have to hide in disgrace. I
have finally seen the light. Well at least the light of a cathode tube. I
have seen THE commercial ! Looks like a nice TR3a, no raised areas under the
hood hinges, but what is that weird looking dark area just behind the door
handle and in front of the rear fender? Anyone have an idea? What kind of a
lic plate is that, any of you English guys have a clue (it appears to be
white with black letters  "TB 572 3), an actual plate or something made up
for the scene?

Lets start a new insignificant thread
        Nick in Nor Cal