Re: AOL'ers need a supplemental E-Mail account?

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Re: AOL'ers need a supplemental E-Mail account?
From: jibrooks@juno.com (Jack I Brooks)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 21:44:47 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Chet,

You may want to check out Juno.  It is free E-mail.  Only  two
inconvieniences are that you cannot receive attachements and file size is
limited to 64,000 K.  I keep one Juno account for the list and a seperate
one for the family E-Mail.  We also have another E-Mail account for
receiving attachements.

Yes it is a little confusing but it works great.  The account I use the
most, the Triumphs list is totally free.  I rarely need attachements and
even the digest is below the maximum file size.

Call 800 info for their number.

All Standard disclaimers apply.  I know nothing, I see nothing, I have no
personal interest in Juno.

Jack Brooks
Hillsdale, New Jersey
1960 TR3-A TS69032L