VTR & Intro

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: VTR & Intro
From: jagbob@ix.netcom.com (Robert W. Rankin )
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 13:48:20 -0800
Howdy,
    Most groups like FNG's to stand-up and say hello, so here goes.
Bought my first TR3 in 1954 in France, where I was a pilot in the USAF.
I've done some club racing and thru the years have owned many LBC. At
present, the stable includes '49 TR2000 RDSTR, '59 TR3, '80 TR8, '70
E-Type, and '75 XJ6C. I also lurk around the xke-lovers group.
    Ken Streeter, editor of the Vintage Triumph Register Web page,
recently put some info about the Roadster on the web. TNX Ken, you did
a great job. I have a cheapo web page at http://home.aol.com/jagbob
with some poor quality pics of the others. They are all in very good
running order at the present, but I do enjoy reading about fixes for
other peoples problems. It all gets used eventually.

                          Bob Rankin
                           Carson City, NV, USA