AOL Mail

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: AOL Mail
From: Gt6nut@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 06:14:00 -0500
Just thought i would put out some info on the AOL mail "problem".
First of all the mail server at AOL will hold 550 messages in each mail box
not the 100 previously stated.
For AOL users that are having a problem with this you need to send mail to
"support@aol.com" and explain that you are not getting all of your mail.
They will fix it. I went through this when i was involintarily moved to AOL
from GNN.
The problem was fixed within 24 hours.

Also would like to thank MJB for his efforts in keeping these lists going.
I have some idea what it takes, but certanily not on the scale that it takes
to manage these lists.( I run a Ham radio BBS system,but only for about 20 or
so users.)

Cheers!!!

Dan Arrington
gt6nut@aol.com