just meboundary=""

Subject: just meboundary=""
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 09:49:21 -0500

Subj:   Humility
Date:   96-12-13 06:48:24 EST
From:   CMaster808
This I sure hope anyway will be my last post on this subjuect AOL that is=
First off Gary Morrow???  What gives with all thease repeat postings.
Remember Gary the old saying goes  "There but for the grace of God go I"
Mark,  Just How do we prevent postings that keep on repeating and mostly =
What is the cause of such postings?????
Mark, you are to kind to give in to us AOL users if it cost you that much=
 time, don't do it.
I for one if I had knew before that this was the problem would have searc=
hed out a solution to help out.
I won't jump back on the list untill I get a new server,  And I use the l=
ist alot!  I most likely empty my mail box 4 or 5 times a day, but I can =
see how 100 wouldn't be that hard to achieve.  Untill I get this fixed I =
won't burden you.  I keep sending AOL notes, now I know what to try and g=
et them to change would 500 be enough?
Again thanks for your time, Man all this smoozing and I'm not even at wor=
You all know the differance between Ass-Kissing and Brown Nosing don't yo=

Depth Preception!!!!!!!

Se ya all =