radical triumph ideas

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: radical triumph ideas
From: Ed Burger <eburger@sagelink.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 00:13:02 -0500
Hello all!  I have not been with the list in quite some time!  Anyway, I
was wondering what some of the more radical ideas you folks have done
with your triumphs (or any other car) are.  I'm interested in anything;
from something as simple as mixing parts between different triumphs to
something as radical as converting a spitfire to an EV (electric
vehicle).

I am deciding how to restore my Spitfire.  I know I don't want to
restore it to origional.  I want to know what I can do, and what might
be done.

Thanks in advance to anyone who sends me a reply!

Ed