Wire wheel rebuilds - Dayton

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire wheel rebuilds - Dayton
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 13:39:12 -0500
Fellow Motorheads,

Recent questions about wire wheel rebuilds reminded me that one of the
oldest companies around is local to me - Dayton Wheel Products.

They have been building wire wheels since Indy cars ran them.

They can inspect and rebuild your painted 60 spokers for $85. (w/new spokes)
or, if you have the chrome/ss, the price is $250. each.

72-spoke painted rebuild is $95. each, $270. chrome/ss.

Turn-around time for painted, 3-4 wks;  for chrome/ss, 10-12 wks.

Call them at (937) 461-1707 and ask for Robin.

Along with spline drive types, they supply direct bolt-ons as well.

I have no connection with or vested interest in the company;  just trying
to help a local company get some possible new customers.  In fact, I don't
even own a car with wire wheels. (can't count the hideous fake-wire wheel
covers on the '81 Cadillac Seville Diesel Roadhogster !!)

Best regards,
Tom Tweed
SW Ohio