Re: California law; Sen. Kopp

To: Tom Howard <thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us>, Senator.Kopp@sen.ca.gov
Subject: Re: California law; Sen. Kopp
From: car@texas.net (Carol)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 23:49:29 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Tom:

You (or others) may want to point out that riding lawnmowers put more
"stuff" into the air than a weekend drive in "an old tradition!"

I'm glad to hear Sen. Kopp is pressing some buttons. It works on a local
level (San Antonio City Council). Some common sense simply MUST be inserted
into laws that  are enacted my our elected officials.

Good luck!!

And get your passive neighbors/friends involved. Somehow, it seems that some
folks think they are "immune" to some of these "sacrifice the many for the
few" laws that tend to get passed....Then they wonder "Gee, how did this
happen?!"

Carol
(All USA iron in my driveway. One MGA on sister's premises.)