Merry Christmas Everyone!!

To: Triumph Digest <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Merry Christmas Everyone!!
From: Brian Lanoway <76214.2773@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 09:05:54 -0500
Merry Christmas everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've posted anything on the list but I've
still been here, enjoying the digest on a daily basis; which is my one and
only Triumph source given the conditions outside.  My TR has been in
storage for 2 months and currently it is minus 35C outside with about 115
cm of snow on the ground!  All of this makes the Triumph list even more
precious given the fact that I won't get my hands on my TR until May 1st.

Merry Christmas again everyone.  For those of you who can, have a blast
around the block in your TR for me.  Oh yes, special thanks to Mark who
makes this list possible.  Someday I'll get to meet you and thank you
personally for all your efforts.

Brian Lanoway
Winnipeg, Canada
73 TR6 CF6985U

PS: Nick in norCal - come back, we miss you!