Panasport Wheel Question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Panasport Wheel Question
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 12:26:13 -0500 (EST)
Hi,

This is for all you Panasport experts out there...

If a set of Panasport wheels says "racing" on them, these are the
"non-DOT" wheels, correct? I just saw a set on a car, and I think they
are the lights, not the normal street wheels. I'd like some feedback from
somebody that has a set so I can know if I should offer this guy some $$$
for the rims. After all, these wheels should not be used on the street,
they must be "dangerous" because of the racing designation...

;-)
rml
Bob Lang                Room 11-221            | This space for rent.
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |
url: http://web.mit.edu/afs/athena.mit.edu/user/b/l/blang/www/home.html
Quote: How many Triumphs do you own??? Just a few.