RE: Major parts supplier for Spit's in the UK?

To: ngaard@ibm.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Major parts supplier for Spit's in the UK?
From: "Richard Ceraldi-ERC004" <Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 9:39:12 -0600
X400-mts-identifier: [ /P=MOT/A=MOT/C=US/ ; m\il02n\961230093912n ]
Michael wrote:
>Having left the warm climate of TX, and now settling down in Denmark, I >am
left a bit in the dark (literally as well as...) about where to get parts
>for my friend's car, since I don't really feel like ordering parts across
>the pond from TRF or VB. So....what major suppliers are there in the UK
>with nice catalogues with all the parts

Michael,
   Good to hear you are helping someone find a way to spend their money. Its
much easier on your pocketbook and  you still get the thrill and fun of the
install. Are you starting up workdays (or is it worknights) in Denmark with
the other LBC's?
    Did you sell your last GT6 before you left town? Sorry to hear about the
cold and dark. It was one degree short of a record yesterday here, 80 ;-)
Julie's uncle drove by yesterday wishing he took the hardtop off the car
before heading out.
   Here is a list of parts suppliers that was posted a while back from
Richard Jackson. My favorite from the list is John Kipping. If you are
needing parts sources I am always adding new places to my web site at
www.exact.com/~gt6mk3/britcar.html
Here is the list. Ususal disclaimers apply:
PARTS SOURCES UK
John Kipping Triumph Spares
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6) - Free Catalogue
Parrots Grove,
421 Aldermans Green Road
Coventry,
CV2 1NP

Phone (01203) 645333
Fax   (01203) 645030
Actually, from the US, it's something like 011-441-203-645333

Sports Car Supplies,
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6 and Midget/MGB) - Free Catalogue
Collingwood Building,
Quality Row,
Swalwell,
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE16 3AQ

Phone (0191) 4960522
Fax   (0191) 4884791
TR Bitz,
(TR2 - 7, GT6, Spitfire 1-4 and 1500)
Unit 3G,
Lyncastle Way,
Barley Castle Trading Estate,
Appleton,
Warrington,
WA4 4ST.

Phone (01925) 861861
Fax   (01925) 860816
TR Shop
(TR2 - 8)
16 Chiswick High Road,
London,
W4 1TH

Phone (0181) 9956621
Fax   (0181) 7421284
Anglian Triumph Services
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6)
Crossways Garage,
Loddon Road,
Ditchingham,
Nr Bungay,
Norfolk.
NR35 2QY

Phone (01986) 895387
Fax   (01986) 896860
D.S.U Triumph Spares
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6)
Woodhall Business Park,
Sudbury,
Suffolk.
CO10 6WH

Phone (01787) 313123
Fax   (01787) 881852
TR GB
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6, All TR's) - Free Catalogue.
Unit 1,
Sycamore Farm,
Industrial Estate,
Long Drove,
Somersham,
Huntingdon,
Cambs.
PE17 3HJ

Phone (01487) 842168
Fax   (01487) 740274
T.D.Fitchett
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6, TR6, Dolomite, 2000)
Fitchett(Redland) Industrial Estate,
Station Hill,
Oakengates,
Telford,
Shropshire
TF2 9AA

Phone (0952) 619585/620434
Fax   (0952) 610510
John Hills Limited.
(Herald, Vitesse, Spitfire, GT6, MGB and Midget) - Free Catalogue
Arthur Street,
Lakeside,
Redditch,
Worcs,