Herald bulkhead rust.

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Herald bulkhead rust.
From: VXHZ45A@prodigy.com (MR DAN ELDER)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 17:43:13, -0500
Tom,
I have 2 Sports 6 convertables and a Herald and none of them has more
than surface rust in the area under the master cylinders. This would
lead me to believe that if a Herald coud be located in a parts yard
it would likely have a good donor panel. I think a nice cosmetic and
structural repair would best be done with a good donor section.  You
might try Triumphs Only in San Jose CA. Also, if you have significant
body rust you should be sure to check the frame outriggers where they
meet the main frame rails as they are a common rust area.
Dan