Question about the '72 Spitfire body.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Question about the '72 Spitfire body.
From: pym@abacom.com (Pierre-Yves Morissette)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 22:37:36 -0500
Hi,   I have just started to rebuild my Spitfire MK IV (1972).   I have alot
of body work to do on the car (along with alot of other things!) but I was
trying to find out something about the curbs that the body IS supposed to
have and those that it isn't!   There is one thing in particular that I
would like to know.  On my spit, the rear bumber is curved but the rear
body pannel is not.  It the body (trunk) supposed to be curved to fallow the
body?  Or it the bumber supposed to be streight against the body,  or is it
normal?

        Thank you!  Pierre-Yves Morissette, Sherbrooke Quebec Canada
                                pym@abacom.com