Hail Marx Lennon & Tarps Disease!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Hail Marx Lennon & Tarps Disease!!!
From: Tom Tweed <ak627@dayton.wright.edu> (by way of Kris Cotton <krisc@pi.bns.com.au>)
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 1996 22:12:19 +1000
 >        `Guess I'm an "old fart" too... Next we'll sing a few verses of
 >        "Jolity Farm" or the "Equestrian Statue..." Any Bonzo Dog Band
Old decrepit cars and owners (no gender bias here)
You are all OLD FARTS this means that the average age on this list is around
900 ?what age I wonder?
all of you bar a couple of kids out here,(like me ) are older than the cars
you drive. I'm afraid most if not all are in your second /third childhood
trying to make out you are still sixteen (these must be worring thoughts for
the 16 yo kid  who signed up recently to see what he may be like in 30 years
time ).:-)

Tony.