TRF B.O.

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRF B.O.
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 1997 15:01:09 -0800
has any body on the list taken the time to call & ask John or Charles
why are there so many B.O., well i did and here is what i was informed ,
 the gent from the New England area that first posted the b.o. problem
failed to say his order went in two days before the end of the sale not
at the first of the sale but the last days. For someone to say THEY HEARD
TRF IS IN FINANCIAL TROUBLE and post this type rumor is certainly not
fair to TRF or any other business, if you don't know don't spread rumors.
As for b.o. you plan ahead & buy according to past history, no one wants
b.o. but who could have planned for one of the biggest sales in the TRF
winter sale & this is what they told me, the sale was far greater than
past years & a complete success. At SEARS they consider a sale a success
when they sell out of all ordered sale items & they don't have B.O..I
think it far easier to inquire from them than to BLAST away on the list,
they been good to all of our LBC'S over the years & i am sure they will
be in the future. I am not employed by them or have any vested interest
in them, i just took the time to CALL.