RE: TARPS DISEASE?

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TARPS DISEASE?
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 97 09:37:38 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
*** Resending note of 02/02/97 02:34

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997 Dave Herr <dherr@innernet.net>wrote:

>Triumphs do not live under tarps. They much prefer the garage.......

Dave, I submit to you that Triumphs live in our hearts and on the winding
back roads of the world, not under tarps nor in garages. For Triumphs,
to drive is to live. To spend years in a garage or under a tarp by the
side of the barn is to be like Lazarus awaiting resurection from death.

(Whoa. Did I really say that? It's too early on a Monday morning for those
kind of thoughts.)
Cheers
Rik
Rik Schlierer                       Triumphs are like booze to an
LucaSpeed? Motorsports              alcoholic. One is too many and 100
rgs03@health.state.ny.us            are never enough.