Retured messages-

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Retured messages-
From: <rgs03@health.state.ny.us>
Date: 3 Feb 97 10:36 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Nope, It's not you Barry. I'm getting them too. And so is Andy Mace.
Rik

Rik Schlierer                "Destiny does not send us heralds.
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US       She is too wise or too cruel for
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  that." Oscar Wilde