Out of the shadows....

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Out of the shadows....
From: CaptGonzo@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 08:21:21 -0500 (EST)
Hey everybody -

I've been lurking around a few months or so ... thought I'd put in my two
cents about TRF... I know I felt kinda silly about Teddy and all that
(remember CR has kids) and I very much lament the ommission of a
comprehensive Spit Mk. I - III parts book but TRF has always been the
best...their capital investment in catalogs, repro parts and the creation of
the RFK kits is very impressive. That reminds me -- they need a catalog of
kits! My fiancee thinks I'm nuts when I scan the raw part# price list looking
for stuff --- but I found a NOS distributor for my MK.IV! (It's the only way
to find parts specific to a Mk.IV at TRF...;>} )That alone earned my
gratitude... 'Nuff Said

Who peed in that kids bottle that was flaming all over the last digest? Did
he/she get bored with Beavis and Buthead? Cornholio(?)

See 'ya

Chris Lillja

'71 Spit
'74 850 Norton Commando