Marine products

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Marine products
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 13:36:56 +0000 ()

Blimey (that word again!!), doesn't the marine/sailing world have alot
of useful stuff for the lbc world??!!

We can use marine varnish on the dash, marine grease guns and now marine
carpets are recommended!! Does anyone know if a Volvo Penta/Johnson
outboard transplant will speed up my spit? My mates racing outboard is
only 400cc but puts out 100bhp!!

Perhaps the best application of 'marine' products would be having a
strapping seven footer as your passenger, that would deter the
criminals! Better not have more than one or they'll start pushing pins
into each other or something!!!

Right I'm off to the yacht chandlers to get GPS navigation and some
helly hansen waterproofs so i don't have to put the hood up!!

 Ahoy there triumph driver, Johnny Storm (fastest spit on the high
seas!)