Re: TRF tech line...net v. nice

To: iseidman@erols.com
Subject: Re: TRF tech line...net v. nice
From: nolan penney <npenney@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 09:45:53 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>Why don't you call Moss or Victoria British and see if they will go get
>one from stock and measure it for you  and then let us know before you
>bad mouth TRF.

Actually, many companies will.  I've had no problem getting Rimer's Bro's to do
that
sort of thing for me.  And when I worked parts counters, and *especially* tech
assist,
I would do that sort of thing.  It's part of the job, making sure you sell the
customer
the right part.  At least that's how I was taught it should be.