Re: Drive Your Old LBC Week<199702121204.HAA01721@shadow.batmancity>

To: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil
Subject: Re: Drive Your Old LBC Week<199702121204.HAA01721@shadow.batmancity>
From: Richard Jackson <RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 16:33:16 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
>May 12-18 1997!

>You guys would have to designate a week for this when I'm supposed to be in
the UK.  Ironic, I suppose.  Oh well, maybe Rich Jackson will loan me his Spit,
                                                              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Buy me a big Mac and you can have it!!! ha ha

Give me a call though, and I'm sure I'll be able to find time to take you for a
spin around the local beauty spots(there some nice ones here at the college :-))

or maybe I'll beg a ride from Bill Piggott!

Does he live in Bruntingthorpe????

>Can we get President Clinton to make this official via proclamation?  I'm sure
>he doesn't have anything else more pressing at the moment...

>BTW:  I did drive the `79 TR7 to work this morning.  Twenty-eight degrees F
>and snowing.  Who needs stinkin-good weather?

No problem with the roof, that'll be down regardless of the weather!(Spoken
like a true TRIUMPH driver, not yer average MG/Miata/Golf cabriolet driver eh
lads!!!) and lasses, sorry.

>I must be off...

Yep, me too, work to do

Cheerio