Transmission Plug and Refill

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Transmission Plug and Refill
From: snmwilson@juno.com (MARY L WILSON)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 00:41:31 EST
 On Tranny oil filling:  I cut a hole  in the trans tunnel cover to fit
floor pan rubber grommet/gasket just opposite square fill plug;  easy to
remove square plug, check and fill if necessary.
                                 Yours in Triumphs,   Steve Wilson
                                                              CC83504U
72 TR6   Mississippi Gulf Coast

 Yes Mardi Gras is indeed over-for this year.  N'awlins was great fun; no
problems for me and my friends; had a good time.