[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, british-cars@Autox.Team.Net
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@sj.zNET.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 09:16:29 -0800 (PST)
  More excitement from the TR-3A.  As I drove off the other day, a part fell
to the road from under the car.  It's a piece of steel 1/16" thick and
roughly 2" by 4", with a notch shaped as pictured below, except that the
notch tapers a bit and is rounded at the bottom. There are no holes in it
for for fittings. (The illustration looks right in Courer 12 font).`
  Does anyone recognize it?  I didn't see anything like it in any of my
catalogues.
  Thanks.
John Cowan

         1 3/4"       1/2"   1 1/4"
 |-------------------|    |----------|
 |                   |    |          |
 |       1 1/4"      |    |          |
 |                   |    |          |
 |                   |____|          | 2"
                 4"

P. S. Noise problem I posted a couple of days ago is on hold until I can get
someone to listen to it.  Thanks to all who replied.
  JC

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus articles, article outlines and Left/Progressive links at:
           http://sj.znet.com/~jfcowan/