Re: Seinfeld/Peterman/LBC? -- Little LBC Content

To: Michael Galloway <mgx@icesar.epm.ornl.gov>
Subject: Re: Seinfeld/Peterman/LBC? -- Little LBC Content
From: Sholtes IV <joeiv@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 1997 17:14:10 -0500
Cc: triumph mail exploder <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Michael Galloway wrote:

> did anyone catch seinfeld last night? j. peterman arrived at
> the funeral of susie in what looked like a TR2-3 from the
> side but looked like something completely different when
> the shot looked over the bonnet from the drivers seat.
>
> -- michael
>    '78 spitfire

Micheal,

     Yes, I saw it!!! It was a Jaguar, an XK 150, or 140. I
ask my wife, did you see that car that smashed into Jerry's
car? that was an old Jag! She said "Smashed? you mean that
little bump?"  She obviously dosen't know what pain it causes
to watch a nicely restored car take a "hit" for the sake of
a movie scene.

                                JOE IV
                                TR 250
                            WALLINGFORD, CT. USA